Sunday, March 21, 2010

1st Weekend


Listed the El Paso house starting last Thursday. Posted on Craigslist. Not 1 phone call. Over 800 homes for sale listed in Zillow just on the East Side of El Paso. Listed on Zillow also.
Zillow says housing prices are dropping even in El Paso. We were at $175k they say 167k now. Boo.
I've done many more fix-ups. The latest was staining the cabinets in the kitchen and both bathrooms. They look considerably better.
I've got the worst to do yet, I've put off for 2 years. Painting the garage. Painting the laundry room and installing new flooring.
The house in Sherman. We put a bid in for $50k, they countered with $65k. I think the septic will need work. I may recounter with $60k and they have to inspect the septic system. I don't want to go higher. The double-wide home does not have any book value. And it may need a lot of work.

No comments: