Tuesday, May 22, 2007

3rd Blog


Well today State Farm Adjusters came by for 2 hours to evaluate the roof, ceiling, fence, pool, and shed for Hail Damage. We are suppose to get a new roof and enough to have someone else fix the ceilings. They also gave us a new pool cover, the plastic seperators around the pool, a new shed, and the privacy slats on the fence in the back yard. I won't see a check for a few days. I will probably do most of the work inside so to help us pay for the $1500 deductible.

As to my other big duty I cleaned house today, I make the mess, I clean the mess and get paid, Linda is so good to me, I want to be so good to her, if she would let me!

As to my bikes. Yesterday I tried to wire up the turn signals so they act in conjunction with the brake lights, but it never worked right. I could get them to come on with the brake lights but could not figure how to make them over-ride the brake lights if the signals were on at the same time. Took me 6 hours to figure that out. Life is great in retirement, when something does not work, no time was really wasted, besides what day is it? I don't even wear a watch in the house.

1 comment:

Wesley said...

When you get a new shed, get one a little bit taller, I keep hitting my head in there.