Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mongolian's


I really do like Boloraa's parents. Dumaa (her mother) and Ganbold (father). He rides on the back of my BMW very well. So far we have gone on 3 rides. 1st to Barnett's Harley-Davidson, The Academy Sports and out to Ft. Hancock. The 2nd was to Hueco Tanks. Today our 3rd ride was to 3 M/C dealers and a tool store, yes all guy things. Thursday I want to take him to LC, Columbus or Cornudas.

I still want to get him on my older Suzuki 1100 to see if he can touch the ground. His legs are very short. Also I only found 1 helmet that would fit him at Mr. Motorcycle today. XL 1/2 helmet.

They are bored so I loaned them 10 DVD's (Star War's, 2 M/C movies, and Top Gun) They can't understand the words but they mostly understand what's going on.

Sunday I took them and their son, Erdene, out horse back riding. No, I did not get on. Erdene could not stop talking about it when they got home, Boloraa said. I want to do it again for him.

Raining or windy about 3-4 days a week lately. Over 10" rain this year, avg, is 6-8"
The picture is real, not copied in digitally. Under Golden Gate Bridge.

No comments: