Monday, September 29, 2008

I've had better weeks


Had a run in with Benny, one of my oldest friends. I was caught in the middle between him and another friend I just met, after they had bad words.

Another friend befriended me, has a really bad attitude, is very immature, then asked for his $40 back on some tools, 7 of us bought 2 years ago, and he used. Good luck collecting!

After 2 years the courts finally settled the 3 tickets I got. So far $400. It's on my driving record, insurance could go up and the DMV can surcharge for 3 years too.

The lawyers I hired didn't help much, I could not get them to call me back to explain the repercussions. I sent them records twice they should have used to get one of the three dropped.

I was working on the Venture and could not get my project to work.

Can't get the carbs on my red Suzuki 1100 tuned right.

I had another flat tire on the brown Suzuki.

My thumbs,left index finger and right wrist hurt from working on my bikes.

Linda got sick again.

And for the GOOD NEWS..... the sink hole above wasn't in my backyard.

No comments: