Monday, November 9, 2009

Liking new RV more


I'm so much more relaxed out RVing. Stress is even less. Drives good especially without cross or headwinds.
I like taking the bike to look for new roads, which I found on the west side of Deming.
It wasn't windy at all going both there and back so I know were back getting 10 mpg.
Even with Linda, Helen, Mildred and myself in it, with the slide out, we had plenty of room.
The view was fantastic looking over a 40 mile valley. The 2 sunsets were great. The weather was cool at night (hi-40's) and warm during day (hi-70's).
We were on the side of the Florida mountains and were not real level. I borrowed some 2x4's to help that. First time to use the automatic leveling system for it's intended purpose.
The dash noises are quieter. Everything seems to be working right.
Everyone is very nice in parks, were all there because we want to be. Usually a lot quieter than at the stationary house.

No comments: