Monday, January 18, 2010

Very Frustrating Day

My wind direction indicator I made quit working, Again. I just worked on it yesterday.
I started on some shelves for a RV bedroom closet and didn't finish them
Lowell came over with his Suzuki. It was running rough and stalling at low RPMs. We had many irritating moments trying to get it back together. I could not get my carb synchonizing tool to work. We could not get it to run smoothly until we took most everything apart.
He had 2 new ties put on it. He got his 2nd bolt in the rear tire in 3-4000 miles. Both about $150, each tire. They installed the front turning backwards. My back up synch tool would not work either.
We finally got it to run smoother by just guessing at the idle settings.
He got down to I-10 and then it decided to start racing at full throttle.
I was just starting a shower when he called.
We had to hook up the trailer to the RV and go get him.
The brown Suzuki kept leaking air in the front tire. Found the valve stem was ready to pop. If it had I would have been stranded. I ordered a new valve stem. When I tried to put it on today it was too big.
I was MLK day and I'm expecting a package. But there's no mail today.........

Maybe tomorrow will be better?

No pic, guess why......

No comments: