Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Current Events


Sat. another friend & I rode our dual sport bikes 125 miles across the desert on dirt roads up to Cloudcroft. It was more fun with 2 bikes. In the middle of nowhere we came across 4 bikes like ours, one was leaking air from the front tire. I have a electric pump, their manual pump would not work, lucky for them we stopped. We got to Cloudcroft on time and 4 from our group were there on their street bikes. We had lunch together and returned via paved roads but slowly since my bike is only a 400cc. Benny told me Sam's bike would not start.

I had Sam bring it over yesterday and today it took me 5 hours to take the carbs off and clean them. It was popping badly and was hard starting. also the battery ran down too fast. Fixed both.

Painting the house for the fourth time, BORING!

When the new roof was put on the roofers cut my cables to my wind speed and direction indicators even with the roof line. 18 wires (Jerks!). Did not even ask me if I needed them. Linda & I spent 4 hours soldering and rehooking them up.

Helping Howard rebuild a fourth 80's Goldwing.
Picture is of a beautiful Mexican Pacific coastal town, (Zhanteneo? )

1 comment:

Wesley said...

That's crazy that they would just go and cut wires to the house like that. How did they know if they were electically charged or something vital or not?