Monday, November 12, 2007

Not much going on


Almost done painting the outside of the house. Next I want to change out all of the door screens. They are rusty after 27 years. Then I need to paint the laundry room and lastly the garage.

Linda and I are doing the Dating Thing, were are having fun going out the eat, movies, shopping, dinner theatre, and a drink. We are getting along the best ever!!!!!!!!! NO STRESS.

I'm helping Howard rebuild our 4th?Goldwing. This time from scratch again by tearing another down to the frame. He noticed my 400 was leaking oil, good thing, it was low on oil. An engine case worth mucho bucks was hit by a rock when I went to Cloudcroft on the dirt. Fixed it with JB Weld.

Got another new friend "Cle" he came up to my door after seeing me work on my bikes. We are riding Thursdays near EP. He has never ridden much outside the city limits.

Finally cooled down, in the 70's and high 40's at night, no rain or wind for several weeks. Fall is our best weather, but really can't bitch much about the rest of the year. Was too hot before to paint.

Carolyn's BP is still high, I've been calling her more, as well as Jim and Dorothy.
Picture above is Bill with San Diego Ole Town Cowboy. Taken a year ago.


No comments: