Sunday, November 25, 2007

Snow and no go



In the 4 days of the Thanksgiving holiday we've gotten 5 -6 inches of snow on Sat and Sun. Sprinkled on Thur. Gee what fun! Cabin fever in El Paso? That means we haven't gone out except for videos and groceries. Got down to 29 last night. But there is hope, Monday may hit 60!


I was going to take the transmission off the BMW until I figured out I have to lower the engine by lifting up the entire frame to get the tranny out. That's tools I don't have,,,, YET!


Trying to figure out what and how to do it.


The tree is up, NO thanks to me! We only had to eat turkey 2 days, Hurray, gave much of it to Helen, Mom and Mongolians. Next year it's road kill, something different, please!


Don't miss my Vette Yet.


Watched "The Transformers" it was better than I thought. "Knocked Up" had a lot of bad language EVEN for me.


Closed up the house fully for the winter but that the cold still gets in here. At least Linda does not complain as much as before I added $650 insulation. Last year was the coldest ever in EP since 1988 and heating the house cost us $125, (all winter), the year before was $65. But with the other person who lives here wanting it warmer than last year....

1 comment:

Wesley said...

That's the once a winter that you get to have worse weather than the frozen north...now back to your regularly scheduled heat wave.

I imagine that if you get that house sealed up any tighter you will eventually run out of oxygen.