Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WaY ToO BiG


Miles of Miles, of Miles of Miles. Dang this state is big. 650 miles to DFW, 725 to Indio CA, 1400 miles to Springfield, 1600 to Madison, 1700 miles to the twin cities, were too far from our family.


10-11 hours to see Tori in Garland and she is the closest. Benny's pick up is the best truck I've ever ridden in but it's still a truck. Harder ridding, seats uncomfortable for me, back and hip aches both ways. It got 19mpg, not bad at 70 mph but the car gets 29. $275 for gas 1300 miles. Dang!!


Glad to be rid of the extra 55"HD TV, an air compressor and exercise treadmill. in 2 days we got 20 projects done around her house and watched an entire Battlestar Glalacita season episodes. but the 2 other days driving are a killer.


Tomorrow Lowell gets his 87 Yamaha Venture like my 84. Got another bike to work on soon. Missed my bikes.
Doesn't look like I need those winter clothes pictured on my Virago above right now. 96 out.

No comments: