Wednesday, August 27, 2008

6 Sat's, 1 Sunday


Retirement is like being on vacation, but staying home. What day of the week is it. Who cares? Only the true Sat. has any meaning, when I can organize and go riding with 1 or more of my biker friends.

Sunday's are for family, swimming and/or a movie.

Monday's are for running errands and working around the house. Weeds are growing like crazy, have to pull several a day or maybe 50 a week. Wish my neighbors would.

Tuesday is for riding, but so is any other day it looks like it may not rain. Up to 7" inches now and caught part of 3 hurricanes this year. 2 off the Gulf, one off the Pacific.

Wed. is for bike maintenance. But so is any other day. The day I organize the Sat. ride.

Thursday is for relaxing, but so is...

Friday is for, well you get the idea. And then it starts all over again. Too many stressful days lead to finding time to do what I want.

But the worst part there is no payday, the best part is there are NO BOSSES!

Decided to slow my spending on bike parts and more on gas. Hard decision.
Hard to tell but the photo but it about the Milky Way black holes, many are there.

No comments: