Monday, March 23, 2009

This WILL be a better week.


If I think a had a bad week, my sister last week, in Springfield IL, lost her best friend for 18 years in a house fire, another good friend 2 days before, and her son was in a stabbing a month ago. He's got brain damage from the fall after the knife went in his neck.
Tom's 2nd Generation Venture is in the front yard. Could be out tomorrow.
I washed and waxed 5 of our 6 vehicles. Yes I'm somewhat bored, but it better than the alternative, WORK!
I want to go riding tomorrow cause it's suppose to be windy this week.
I'm out of projects and have stopped spending on Ebay. The house and car insurance is due this month.
I've found a boring time is good because there are not any problems.
My friends have been very supportive considering the crap I went thru last week.
Pic is a magnetic galaxy, far far, away...
You have a good week too.

No comments: