Saturday, August 8, 2009

See I'm bored...


And I'm still adding a post.
TV is saving us money by not turning it on. Reruns, poor programing and junk TV. Money saved on electric could be spent doing more van projects. HUMMMM........
Using the REDBOX movie rentals, $1 vs 4 at Hollywood.
Went riding with my friends today. I did something I've never done before, bought frozen chiles in Hatch, NM. Now got to figure out how to cook and eat them.
Haven't been riding in a week, too hot, 100 everyday. I usually work (Bad Word) play on the RV until about 12-1 pm then shower and do more research on the internet. Found a website for getting more MPG out of the van. Ecomodder.com Many ideas there have lead to more projects, just 275 now. Somehow the blunt front end of the van has to be made to flow air better.
Unless I add a teardrop shape to the front and a tail (called a boat tail or like the back side a a tear) I'm approaching the end of my MPG improvements I can make.
My water injection system could get more sophisiticed so I my have to just improve on my improvements.
Next trip to Davis Mtns. again. See another Star or Lunar party.
Hoping for 15.5+ mpg pulling Venture this is like 17 without.
That's the Milky Way and it's black holes. OK so how do they get a pic of it from the outside when your inside of it and black holes don't let light out???? Answer: next week...

No comments: