Wednesday, August 15, 2007


2 days into the roof replacement and we are tired of the nail pounding already. 3 days to go. Yesterday they took the A/C off all day, but with our 18" insulation in the attic it only got up to 81 in here. They put it back on for us the use in the evening, but wired it wrong. I spent 2 very frustrating hours trying to figure out what they did. The idiots that originally wired it in used 2 white wires. Yesterday they had them reversed so it would not run.

The rust is so bad when they pick up the cooler it falls apart in their hands.

The shingles are not as white as I would have hoped but they are the best mfger'd, Owens Corning, 30 year warranty. I'm having a ridge vent (continuous opening) put in along the peak to let out more heat in the summer, but I don't know about in the winter if I'm going to lose more heat too.
Changed out a tire on one friend's bike and oil change on another.
Sam came by with his new bike. It is a 1992 Yamaha 1100 cruiser with only 7800 miles and lots of chrome, Paid only $2000 great low price.
Mom leaves me today, boo.

No comments: