Monday, August 13, 2007

Too Much Fun

WORK, THIS IS WHY I DON'T DO IT. So I don't waste time at work, playing on bikes is a lot more fun.
After 42 years riding and the same working on bikes I can almost say "I've almost have had enough biking for now". Rode 15,000 miles this year. And I'm helping maintain about 20 bikes. 2 Suzuki 1100's I sold I'm doing it all, then people come by asking for restorations and servicing. My 4 bikes of course get the best servicing. It shows because the oldest one has 93,000 miles and runs like it's almost new.

Thank God for a good car, the Honda so far hasn't gone in once for service.

The roofers are working on our house. Will take all week. The house was getting hot mid day so I thought they had done something. Later when I went up they hadn't touched it and there was no water to soak the pads. But I had water in the house. Really wierd the float stopped up today when they were here.

I thought once Linda retires the car would get a rest, BOY was I wrong!

Linda's leaving me again, someone please help me!!!!!

No comments: