Friday, August 17, 2007

Roof done, now too quiet.


Picture is new to me BMW K1200LT.
Took only 4 days, instead of 5 last time, but there was a big crew here Wed. It's a 30 year Owens Corning Oakridge roof. Roofing company also gave us 10 year guarantee on labor for leaks. But it was twice as expensive as in 1991.

Real tired today, did not sleep good, & I'm sore from going up and down the ladder 30 times yesterday. The 20 year old cooler gave me fits for 3 days. I should not bitch they usually only last 10.

House is real cool today. Cooler working very good

Finished the Kawasaki 440 I was rebuilding today, Should make about $300. Ran good up and down the street.

Waiting on the parts for the BMW. Should be here next Wed. I have not driven it in the 3 weeks since we bought it.

Linda's gone to Madison, and no pounding on the roof.

Benny bought Sam a 1992 Yamaha 1100 cruiser, only needs a few adjustments and little service. Good deal and has lots of chrome. Only 7800 miles too.

No comments: