Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Same ole


Really nothing new. Weathers been crappy since last Sat. Lots of clouds since Henrietta went thru.

I've gone back to helping Howard rebuild bikes or getting his, he has not ridden enough lately running better. He has cleaned up his garage so now we don't have to trip over stuff just to move around. He has sold over $2000 worth of parts just laying around on Ebay. There is a floor in his garage now. He could sell some of his 5-8 bikes depending on how you count parts. His BMW M3 sports car is on it's third plastic rear window from sitting outside.

I've had no projects for 2-3 weeks so I started looking into my BMW M/C problems trying to figure out how to do them cheaper. The 6 CD player skips so bad I usually just shut it off. I found a fix on the internet of just changing out some long screws for some very short ones, that's suppose to fix it. May go out today for a ride on it to find out if it is better. I went down to a local bearing supply and found out the bearings I bought from BMW at $155 I could have gotten for $65. If I keep it I will buy a spare.

I've gotten 4 hits on selling it, but no lookers. The ABS lights are flashing (could be $1900) I think is chasing everyone off. I'm about to disconnect the ABS so they don't flash and not mention it at all. Only time you need it is wet or on grease/oil.

No comments: