Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ain't getting old grand

Went to the doctor about my lower back pain. Well the good news it isn't gastro...intestinal whatever. It is more arthritis. Started with the rt. knee then shoulders, then neck,then upper back, then hands, now lower back. What's next?
I did a list of my overall aliments, defects, aches and pains 2 years ago. It was almost 50. Probably 60 now. Oh I get it, one problem for every year. At 80 I will have only 20 more. Or is it not proportional but exponential.
But what is the alternative? I'm not ready for that. Just more drugs. It's the AMA way. That's not the American Motorcyclist Association.
I guess I'm lucky, I only take one prescription drug now. And that is for my previous arthritis, but does not work on this newest aliment. There are over 100 different arthritis's, you needed to know that.
Nice doctor from Chile, if he only spoke spanish better I could have understood him better. He really does but it wasn't MEXTEX. Or is it TEXMEX?
Now if I could just get rid of the left big toe bunion pain... and... and.... Dang, that would be more drugs, forget it I put up with it.

No comments: