Monday, June 4, 2007

Working on the House and Bikes


So far we've got a pool cover, ceiling primer/sealer, ceiling paint, drop cloths, ceiling popcorn repair, shed paint and some tools to work on all the ceiling water damage from the hail. We are ahead of budget. Painting the garage ceiling will be the worse job. Will have to cover everything. When you paint ceiling popcorn about 25% come down and plugs up the roller. What a mess. The stuff in a can for the popcorn really is messy, about 1/2 of it goes all over me and the floor.


The shed. We still have the momma cat and 3 kittens about 6-8 weeks old hiding behind the shed. I hope they come out soon and Wendy takes them. So I can paint it.

Still only got 2 quotes for the roof. Trying to get a 3rd so I don't get ripped off. No one calls back to set up appointments.
Got 3 1100's carbs done. Suzuki screwed up by putting in soft guide plastic. The slide that rubs against the guide wears it out, then wears out some jets and needles that cost $120. This can occur as soon as every 20,000 miles. If I don't fix them, gas mileage drops from 45 to 36. With gas at $3.25 and driving 1500 miles a month adds almost $30 a month to my $110 gas bill a month. You wouldn't think I would spend $110 a month but if I had an SUV it would be $350 a month! NO THANKS.

No comments: