Friday, June 1, 2007

Gee Good Luck Today, Unbelievable!


Went to the mail box to put out a letter before I went to my Anger Management class and found more mail. I'm sure I got it yesterday. The check for the roof was in there. It was enough to cover the cost of the roof. When we sign a contract and give it to State Farm Ins. we get another large check. But wait, we still have to fix the ceilings in 5 rooms, buy a pool cover, pay ourselves back for damage already done, buy a shed, fix the fence and around the pool edging. But still this is good. Then more mail came today. 2 deliveries in 1 day, yesterday??

I was able to deposit the check, buy my 8th case of bike oil at 60% off and clean the pool.

The cleaning usually takes 4 hours, many cuss words, I get very dirty, wet, dried out hands from being in water for hours, get very tired, but none of this happened this year! Took only 1 1/2 hours, washed the pool cover off into the already dirty pool, then just vaccuumed & skimmed it. No leaks in the piping, it primed up right a way, had only 2 gallons of junk from the bottom, the heater came right on so we can get it up to 90 (was 83 already). No messes, no hassles, no cussing!

Let's see no one tailgated me today, class was good, I'm now in the cool house ready for a cold one. HONEY, I'M READY to do have more good days.
Picture taken in San Diego when Jim Dorothy & I went to Mexican Riveria.

No comments: