Sunday, May 4, 2008

Don't know what I'm going to say....


Except my Son can make fun out of pain. Read his blog. A gift he got from someone other than his parents. Linda says he's ours....

His knee is bad. Let's see maybe it's revenge for when we went motorcycling one time... To this day several M/C accidents have my right knee hurting, anti-inflamitories work good. Actually hurts most bent, least standing.

Well the crazies are really out to get me, had only 8 tailgators this week. Me, paranoid?

Went to a friends today he has thousands of CD's, LP's and the best Stereo equipment I've ever seen . But he doesn't have a Blu-ray or 1080p HDTV. Or 5 current motorcycles (23 total). And lots of tools, 300,000 miles on motorcycles and no debts. Depending on your Status Symbol determines "he who with the most toys wins" (& can't take it with him/her).

Then again it's not how much you make, it's how much you DON'T spend.

Going to the appraisal board tomorrow to try reduce our house taxes. Pray for me! They went up $400 this year.
Pic is Spider canyon in Australia. Taken by NASA

No comments: