Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wow!


Went for a ride yesterday, about 137.45 miles! 2.87 gallons or 47.89 mpg. Not bad for an old gal. Got the Inspection sticker. It ran better than before I put it down. I need a throttle rocker to help my weak right wrist and a back rest is all to be my main bike again.
Going with friends to several bike dealers for Charlie Greenlee to buy a bike. He wants a larger cruiser to go riding with us.
Still more winds, for May it is not hot, yet. No rain since Jan. The Rio Grande is full, Colorado got a lot of snow this year.

Looking for another bike. The only one I want is a 86-96 Yamaha Venture Royale. It's a 1200 or 1300cc touring bike with front fairing and saddle bags. Should be less expensive, more reliable, less top heavy, easier to work on, less to break and maybe more room for Linda. Older Goldwings are hot riding.
Pic is of all the States we've been in, on a motorcycle.

No comments: