Monday, October 20, 2008

Pills, health, recommendations


I've had some abdominal pain lately. We went to Western Playland 2 weeks ago at the EPEC picnic. They had food of course. I ate way too much because we were late eating dinner for us. Late for us is after 3:30 pm.

Anyways I got really sick & blooted. The next day I'm "Expelling" (TMI) the excess. Get it? Dahhh! Your eating to much!!

I've cut down on my intake. Guess what? I feel better, have more energy and the pain is subsiding. I've always had a fast metoblic rate, and rather than gain weight the extra passes thru. I was up to 182 recently went down to 176, and now am at 172. This is my recommended weight. Until I hit 40 I was always about 150.

Hands. We all have them. But after rebuilding Lowell's 88 Yamaha Venture, my hands were so sore, I'm getting arthritis, I could not close them. Lowell gave me some Glucosamine with Chrondrotin (1500mg with 1200mg). My hands, shoulders (hurt for over 10 years) and rt. knee are getting better.

I'm taking St. John's Wort to help my attitude. A senior vitamin (horse pill size) for general health. I have high cholesterol (240) but hate statins. Bad on your liver and joints. So I take Flaxseed Oil (Omega 3, 6 & 9). I'm not done.

If my shoulders really hurt after a work out (bad word!) I take a generic anti-inflammatory. But these are bad for my gastritis.

Every night it's a mild Walmart sleeping pill.

I carry Aleve and aspirin for headaches.

Ginseng is good for mental alertness, I'm not as stimulated as I was when I was doing that "W" thing.

Me take PILLS" never!
Earth at twilight is above pic.


No comments: