Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sure is nice.


1. All bikes are running great. 2. A reliable car. 3. No major house projects. 4. Bills all paid. 5. Weather is nice, 50's at night, 80's during the day. 6. Hands, shoulders & knees are better since I started on Glucosamine and chondrotin. 8. Linda's feeling better most of the time. 9. Only one friend is ticked at me now. 10. Getting fines, classes etc. done for my three tickets. 11. Not as many tailgaters lately. But found out tailgating is the 5th leading cause for accidents. 12. Back on St. John's Wort helping my attitude. 13. Gas prices are coming down, it's one of my major expenses, $150-200 per month, just for the bikes. Over 21k miles per year. 14. More new episodes on TV, but more conflicts with 2-3 good ones at same time. 15. If I don't sleep well I can always sleep in to 7-9 o'clock.

Got to do's: Dentist. Physical, Flu shot, Shingles shot, new glasses.
Pic is looking at a galaxy, they usually are 100,000 light years across or 5,870,000,000,000 miles. At the center is a super black hole holding it together, or is that sucking it all IN? But just wait in 4.5 billion years our sun will go super nova....

No comments: