Friday, December 19, 2008

Last one for awhile


Going on vacation but real close by. Got a cabin/condo for a week in Ruidoso in the winter??

I'm riding a bike, but we will have 4 cars or more up there, you know we can't live without our own transportation. For me if it gets boring and I know it will, I can get out and drive to a few places I normally can't get to especially in the winter.

I'm taking some magazines and Linda's taking her computer so I can keep up with emails and Ebay motorcycle parts as they come up cheap. Hope they do have internet service and cable TV.

Suppose to be in the 30's at night and 50's during the week. Windy one day.

I'm taking my "Old Reliable" because the Venture is still apart, the battery on the Red Suzuki is dying, The Virago is not comfortable long distances and it is way too far for the Dual Sport 400. Choices and decisions made for me.

We have a 5 bedroom condo for 10 of us. Hope the Living room is big. I'm planning a White Elephant gift giving for Christmas, It should be fun because I changed every normal rule. In addition, cash awards will be giving for the closest, furthest, worst wrapped, biggest, smallest, most like you, least like you, cheapest, expensive,etc gifts. We'll see....
And the pic IS NOT where we're going, but that is The Cloudcroft Inn. Linda & I stayed at several years ago, had a great meal.
And yes we are still getting ready for Ruidoso. "I bought the Rum and put it with all the other stuff. But I had to go to Columbus NM to get it"

No comments: