Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Remind me not to do this too..

Well, it was not windy Sat. and Sunday in Ruidoso. But Monday thru Friday it was. 65 mph gusts 2 days. So bad I brought my bike home Wed, windy but not as bad as the other days.
Boring and expensive. Didn't do anything except watch TV and read some. BIG waste of money could have done that at home much cheaper. Condo was cold on the upper floor, no heat. Owner/operator had two "so called experts over to fix it" "We don't know what's wrong, HVAC is not like anything we've worked on before". Guess we'll get you 2 space heaters?#$!
I fixed it! The thermostat had a wire in the way of the mercury switch so it could not come on. Dahhh! HVAC system was so noisy it kept Wes awake and waking me up.
Dishwasher door fell over when opened, " we'll be back tomorrow to fix it, WHICH TOMORROW? . Toilet would not shut off, Smoke alarm and TV remote needed batteries.
4 floors and many steps. Floors creaked badly. Bottom floor was claustophobic.
Linda's mom could not get out so no one did. "BORING" I came home early.
In the winter go where it is warmer not colder!!!! I'll make the plans next time, thank you.
I'm not going to waste time and money and be bored.

No comments: