Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hurray, home sweet home


I like being home, almost no hassles. Traveling is a pain in the tush. Just ask my offspring visiting from Wisconsin. Even going to Ruidoso in the winter can be no fun. I've got things to do at the house. I can almost always find something to do on one of my 5 bikes. Simple chores around the house. Male friends I can call or get together with and my best friend is here, you know her.

The Internet is my filler, but biking is my main interest. Dahh. You've got to have a strong interest to stay alive after doing that wage earning thing. Can't wait for 62 when Social Security kicks in. We'll have plenty, to do almost anything we want then.

I'm actually running out of things I want to buy. I went to Mr. Motorcycle yesterday and could not see a bike I wanted. Then I went for a ride on my Red 92 Suzuki 1100 and it was a blast. Why would I want another bike? Well things change, I'm looking.

Waiting still on a tool to check the valve clearances on the Venture, then I can put it all back together. I hope I did everything right! I want to put a lot of miles on it. It is so comfortable and smooth riding. Until then I do have 4 other bikes. Poor me...
Still don't miss the Vette, but that's "Home Sweet Home" behind it.

No comments: