Sunday, January 27, 2008

Name change


Well when started this Blog 2 years ago all I had were Suzuki motorcycles and the Honda Accord. Now I have 1 BMW, 3 Suzuki's, a Yamaha and a Honda. The theme should be Japanese Crazy but in doing so I would lose many of my devoted readers. Things, time, and attitudes change. Just like jobs, children moving out, and learning to care about life more, I have done the same. With both of us retired our stress levels are down significantly. Linda and I do shut off the TV when nothing good is on and occassionally talk. (Thank you TV writers for going on strike!)

This is the best times of our life, too bad income is down, and health isn't the same as when we were in out 20's. But I would not go back.
Two of my many good friends above, Charlie Card and Sam Faraone. (and my new bike)

No comments: