Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Oh fun


Got to go back to Juarez for the third time to the dentist. 1 tooth pulled last Wed, a week ago, then yesterday, Tue., to get stitches out and 2 fillings. Tomorrow, Thur., to get 4 more fillings. I be over $400 but less than 1/3 what it would cost in the USA.

Cloudy 2 days now and going to rain for the next 3-5 days. Can't wait for winter to be over.

Linda and I are bored here too.

Glad I got out of the stock market, they are so dang emotional and stupid. Dow's down over 1000 points. It will get worse.
Guess what planet...

Looking for another bike. Found 3 today. 1 on Ebay went too high, another had too many problems, and a third the guy wanted $1500 more than it's worth. I'll just keep trying. Too cold or wet to go riding now, anyways.

Writing this cause I'm bored but now got nothing else to write.




No comments: