Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What the hay!



Went to the dentist in Juarez today. Took him an hour to get 1 tooth out that has been hurting for 2 years. It had about 1/3 of the enamel missing under the gums exposing the nerve. Now I got another hole in my teeth but it maybe better than every time I chewed it hurt with pressure, heat and especially cold.


Time for winter to be over. Been in the low 30's at night and mid 50's during the day. Typical EP weather. Tomorrow cold and windy, cutting into my riding. I still hated to retire my 91 Suzuki, it would run much longer if I wanted to spend more on it. I would rather have a different bike now.


Linda found our N Gauge train today, we had in Joliet. It is missing track and a transformer, but for less than $40 can add it to my train board in my room. There will be 4 different tracks.

Picture taken by Hubble of M82 Nebula

1 comment:

Wesley said...

Where in the world did you find it?