Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Money Pit #1







Well after several conversions with other BMW owners the loud clunk occuring in the 1st few feet of travel was suppose to be there. The ABS system was doing a diagnostic check. But then today, no noise, MEANING the ABS is not working again! Not only is it a money pit but an unreliable one. When spring comes I'm probably going to try selling it again.
I've got 3 other more reliable bikes so to heck with it! Cheaper too.
Pic is my presents from my 60th birthday party. At least that was successful and fun.
NO MORE expensive vehicles. KISS is my motto. Less to break and repair. I like working on them but repeating the same exercise is ridiculous. Isn't that the definition of Insanity?
Weather to be in the 60's for the next few days. Feb. is usually when the trees start budding after lossing their leaves in Dec. Love short winters.
Off the see Carolyn, Bill, Dorothy and Jim soon.

No comments: