Friday, February 29, 2008

Energy


1. Personal
2. Solar
3. And that derived from the earth, used by man.

1. Most days I'm pretty energetic. Maybe 1 down-day a week. If I get up the courage when I'm lazy to move around, I start feeling better. Late in the day like 6 pm I'm tired. Retirement can be hard. Get up anytime, do anything I want 7 days a week. 7 Saturdays a week can be rough. Too much to do to go back to the "W" thing. Even forgetting how to spell it.

2. Solar, been tough in that area too. Was 80 today, A/C in the car was on. 76 in the house due to non-draped windows. Sweat in the afternoon. Sweaters in the morning. In a few weeks will be turning on the house cooler. Tough life someone has to..!

3. Nat. gas, electric bills will be going down even more with daylight increasing and many clear days. Heat comes on a few times in the AM only. Using nothing but spiral fluorescent lights, turning off all non-essential power, electric bill will go down, not that it was bad before. Both were <$50 each last month.

4. Energy wasters. Few. Life is great, stress down. Now if the joints would moved pain free.
Photo is aerial view of Asian dust storm.

No comments: