Saturday, February 23, 2008

Warm but windy


Spring is here, the trees are budding. The weeds are coming up and back into to 60-70's. But so will the wind. Sat's seem to be the worst. Last weekend rain & cold (50's) and windy, this week 35mph winds.

Registered/titled the BMW. I need to say a lot of praying on this unreliable money pit. It's so top heavy I did not to take it in the wind today. Besides if it goes down it will be thousands to fix it versus a couple hundred for the Yamaha or Suzuki.

I helped Ken and Kay move out yesterday. They are moving to San Antonio. Ken said I could have his 9'W x 12'L, 9' inside, 6' high door metal shed. It has a floor and the top and sides are pinned together. Just got to knock it down and bring it here. But before that I have to knock our old shed down first. Giving it away. My old 8' x 9' shed is rusting cheap thin metal with a 5' high noisy door and only 6' on the middle inside. Can't tell you how many times it has hit my head. Even all the bike windshields I had to make so they will drop down to clear that low door. Another problem solved!
Look at the photo closely, especially the handlebars and front wheel.

No comments: