Tuesday, February 26, 2008

There good days and some not so...


First thing I did was burn the heck out of my mouth this morning on way too long microwaved hot coffee. Went to Lowes and Home Depot and could not find all the electrical parts I wanted. I just wanted a 120v buzzer or bell. Simple item, they don't sell anymore. Nor at Radio Shack. Made up a electrical cord so my Amp meter will work. But it only does sometimes.

Then decided I wanted to adapt a backpack on the BMW so we can carry more for a trip. That didn't go tot bad. Have to modify a little more.

Linda couldn't make a deposit at her affiliate bank, so we decided to drive the BMW downtown to her bank. She went inside and saw they have CD's at 5.2%. Our investor only has them at 3.5%. Came home and called a VP and only got a message machine and no call back, asking them why they don't offer higher rates.

As we went by the Kawasaki dealer I remembered my newest bike still is not titled because they didn't do all the paperwork. I had to call them, they were suppose to call me. So for the 5th time I went back. Got there and their computer wasn't working right. Finally he entered the info. It would not take it because they gave me the wrong VIN. Reenter everything again. Service Manager hands me the paperwork like I'm suppose to go get it titled, but I've paid them $50 to do it. So I walk it up the the salesperson, so it gets done right. But they still will be another week.

Came home and called bike insurance co. because policy has wrong VIN # too.

Going to the bank I plugged in the intercom on the BMW. Again it does not work. I worked on it. After an hour I give up and threw it away. Then the radio on the bike won't work!!

Linda calls me in for dinner and a piece of chicken I picked has no meat on it. Threw it away.

I GIVE UP and went and took a shower.

Tomorrow has got to be better.
Photo is Isle Royale in Lake Superior

No comments: