Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


My 60th Birthday, How Come All Ready?

My party went very well today about 25 showed up and I got some great gag and decent gifts. 2 fine shirts, over $100 in coins, M/C cleaner, a Golf clock, Christain book, 2 fun T-shirts, cashews, chocolate, pecans, M/C book (in spanish!), and many funny and serious cards.

The mind's age and body's age don't agree with each other. But of all my friends I think I can around, get up and down better than most. Dispite my 48 aches, pains and minor physical defects 6 days out of 7 I feel pretty good. Too bad sleeping gets worse the older we get. I haven't been to a doctor (thank you, Lord) in a long time.

Linda is doing better this week, 95% over her bronchitis. It was 66 degrees here today, probably one of my warmest birthdays ever! I always wanted a summer birthday.

Tomorrow it's back to the Salt Mine. And the money pit. Riding the BMW Friday I found 3 more broken items. If I can ever get it running right I might register it.
Like the picture above onto a new decade for me.

No comments: